“Without any prior political experience, he
- defeated a field of serious Republican candidates for the nomination and then
- defeated a former United States Secretary of State, U.S. Senator, Yale Law grad with half a century of political experience for the Presidency.
In a year, he has
- set the economy booming with
- a huge nationwide increase in consumer confidence,
- a soaring stock market,
- sustained economic growth exceeding three percent for consecutive quarters,
- muted unemployment,
- a record number of successful appointments of federal appellate judges,
- revived the energy sector,
- deregulated the economy,
- honored promises from approving the Keystone XL and Dakota oil pipelines to recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel,
- induced allied world leaders to start paying their fair share of NATO costs,
- sharply reduced illegal immigration along our southern border,
- restored civil liberty protections to college students accused of assault,
- promoted charter schools and school choice,
- enacted the most overarching tax reduction in the past thirty years — perhaps the most ever — and
- advanced an ambitious agenda for his second year.”
In President Trump’s own words…
“I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius…
…and a very stable genius at that!
What better way to defend oneself from a smear campaign?